Blood in My Eyes

By Samara Fae on 5:25 PM

Filed Under:

She's going to have a diabetes.
The sweetness I give, it kills her.


I nurse her wounds that never heals.


She'll have another sleepless night.
And her throat will always have to be dry.


Yet ... I never knew.
Yet ... I never saw.
Yet ... I never heard.


"Why are you doing this to me?" she asks. But her voice fades in oblivion, the wind carrying her query away, never reaching my ears.


She gave me all, but I took none.
I said it's over, but I still hang around.










Why?




















She's dying.
And I pity her tormented soul.



I let her hear my lies even when she sees my truth.
I made her hope, even when there's nothing ahead.


She has to live ...






















But I want her to DIE.

______________________________________________________________

So_cold___by_pyromaniac A/N: Credit me and link this site if you'd like to copy/paste this stuff. Constructive criticisms are welcome.






Disclaimer: This is my original literature. Characters and events are purely fictional and coincidental with real-life individuals. If you still doubt, then you are a victim of paranoia. ~(O_o)v

______________________________________________________________

0 comments for this post